When we started with Simon’s protocol, it was loosely based on the Joe Tippens’ protocol. Since we started Simon’s treatment the protocol has evolved.
Any cancer is serious business and I don’t take the treatment of cancer lightly. The one thing I would not do to our dog is to put him through chemotherapy as the oncologist said it would only buy him a few months. This is a decision that my wife and I made, and I am not making a recommendation as to whether or not to use chemo in the treatment of cancer, that is solely at your discretion. I am only sharing what worked for Simon. That being said, I have no idea what effect, good or bad that any of this protocol might have on chemotherapy, you will have to do your own research and draw your own conclusions as to the efficacy of this protocol when used with chemo.
The Updated Treatment Protocol
- Fenbendazole: 250mg twice daily (added to his breakfast and dinner)
- CBD oil (organic full spectrum): 36mg daily – 12mg 3 times a day (morning, late afternoon, and before bed) * you should adjust the dose per the weight and reaction of your pet.
- Colloidal / Nano Silver 10 PPM: 4 ounces daily.
- Pycnogenol aka French Maritime Pine Bark Extract: (standardized to min 95% Proanthocyanidins) 150mg daily, mixed in with his breakfast.
- Vitamin C: 1000mg mixed in with his breakfast.
- Vitamin E: 1-268mg capsules / total 400 IU mixed in with his breakfast.
- Vitamin E Succinate 2-330 mg capsules. (we stopped giving the vitamin E Succinate when we felt the cancer was under control).
- Vitamin D3 5000 IU: 1 capsule per day mixed in with his breakfast.
- Golden Paste Turmeric: 5 teaspoons 3 X daily mixed in with food.
* For full instructions on how to make or administer items in the protocol please read the prior blogs on Simon’s treatment. The amounts used in the above protocol were considered for Simon’s weight, adjustments would be necessary for the weight of your pet.
The Products We Use
SAFE-GUARD DEWORMER FOR GOATS – Can be purchased at Atwood’s, Tractor Supply or any local farm and ranch store should carry it.
CBD OIL – Puchase from InnovetPet.com
NUSAPURE FRENCH MARITIME PINE BARK EXTRACT – Purchase where you get the best price.
VIVA NATURALS VITAMIN C 1000 MG – Purchase where you get the best price.
SOLGAR VITAMIN E 268 MG– Purchase where you get the best price.
VITAL NUTRIENTS VITAMIN E SUCCINATE – Purchase where you get the best price.
DOCTOR’S BEST VITAMIN D3 5000 IU – Purchase where you get the best price.
COLLOIDAL SILVER – How to make your own.
GOLDEN TURMERIC PASTE: (Ingredients Below) Purchase ingredients where you get the best price.
- HQO EXPRESS ORGANIC TURMERIC
- PHYSICIAN’S CHOICE MCT OIL
- THE SPICE LAB BLACK TELICHERRY PEPPERCORNS
What we put into our bodies is what keeps us healthy… or not. My wife and I are very conscious to not eat any additives, preservatives, GMOs, or things that have been sprayed with pesticides. Not only are those things bad for you but are most likely the cause of many illnesses and cancers. We stopped feeding Simon commercial dog food many years ago as there were too many recalls, and deaths reported from the commercial pet food industry. The exception to this was the Honest Kitchen Dehydrated Dog Food that he used to get.
Simon’s meals consist of boiled chicken thighs, baked, mashed sweet potatoes, chopped organic kale, organic blueberries, organic chia seeds (for omega 3).
Simon’s snacks are homemade dog bones: 4 cups organic buckwheat flour, 2 cups organic coconut flour, 2 cups mashed sweet potatoes, 1 cup chicken stock, 4 eggs. Cut into bones or any shape you like and bake at 400° for 15 minutes each side then 5 minutes each side. It takes a while to make this into a dough, just keep working it and it will come together.
I hope this information is useful to you and if you decide to use it that it works as well for your pet as it has for Simon.